Class of 2008
· 3 year varsity starter in football and basketball and team captain.
· 2nd Team FAVC (10); 1st Team FAVC (11/12).
· FAVC Co-Athlete of the Year (12).
· All Conference, All City and All State with 130 catches for 2652 yards and 33 Touchdowns (12).
· Leads all records in receiving categories for Turpin Receivers.
· In Basketball he was 1st Team FAVC from 2006-2008 and lead the Spartans to one of their two League Championships in school history. Career of 11.4 points and over 7 rebounds per game.
· Received scholarship to Miami University where he was a 4 year letterman, captain his senior season and was 3rd Team in the MAC his senior year.
· Recipient of the M Strong Award his senior year.